Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A blustery day...

Today would definitely qualify as a blustery day! In fact, we are having a severe weather watch and high gusting winds for the next 36 hours! Weather.com says this storm will have stronger winds than the last 4 hurricanes in the Atlantic! I guess I'll be parking the car in the garage today, wouldn't want a tree to get uprooted and scratch my car! I am happy to report that we have excellent windows though. They are dual pane, storm windows and I am not feeling even a slight draft in the house. :) That makes me hopeful for winter.

Also, as promised, here is proof that my baby is now mobile. For the record, I did not teach her this. In fact, I am rather put out that she can move as well as she does, I was sort of hoping for a little more time before I had to start baby proofing!



1 comment:

Nikki said...

Wow, look at her wiggle and scoot! Thanks for finding our blog again. We hope you guys are doing well and enjoying your new location. I'll try to keep better updated on you guys, too!