Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall is Definitely Here

Audrey and I have been taking full advantage of the lovely fall weather we are having here in Madison. We take a walk around different neighborhoods every afternoon. It's a great way to enjoy the nice weather, the fall colors and check out the different areas near by. Maybe we will buy a house here someday? Who knows. I have some gorgeous tree photos to share, too bad it's nearly impossible to really capture the beauty of the landscape with a little point and shoot.



The above photo is my favorite street! Could there be anything more beautiful? Ok, yes there could...(see the below photos of my very beautiful daughter **smile**)


Audrey is growing up way too fast! Today when we were getting ready to head out on our daily walk she absolutely refused to be buckled in to her car seat. It clips on to the stroller so she is well supported and can look up at me. Well today she was having none of it so I tried just sitting her up in the stroller the normal way...like for grown up kids, not babies...and she loved it! I on the other hand am not sure I love it. I am so happy that she is healthy and growing and happy but I wonder where does the time go!?! She is just growing up way too fast! Believe it or not, next week she will be 5 months old. Wow. She drinks water from a sippy cup, she wears pigtails! Enough said. My baby isn't going to be a baby for much longer!



Lastly, Audrey went to the doctor this week. Here are her latest stats:

Height: 25.5" 80th percentile
Weight: 14lb 5oz 50th percentile
Head Circ. 40.1cm 14th percentile


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...what a beauty. It really does looks like her hair has some red in it. Glad you're enjoying the beautiful sights in your new neighborhood!
-Claire

Elli Morley said...

It looks warm there, and the trees are so pretty! Audrey is so cute in those little pigtails.

Lindsey H said...

Ditto the comment about the pigtails! I love them!! She is growing up way too fast and is just as cute as ever.

The Bergant Family said...

It is so beautiful there!!!! But, Audrey is still more beautiful. I love the pigtails. Kaja finally fit one little hair tuft into a mini clip this week. I think she'd pull our Audrey's pigtails in envy if she saw them! :)