Monday, August 30, 2010

The Weeks Worth of Pictures

Mitchell continues his tradition of cooking on Sundays. Yesterday he dazzled everyone (well, me) with this delicacy: Homemade Cajun Crabcakes and Tomato Bisque. YUM!

"Look everyone I made my own hat!"
Our little girl has a lot to learn about fashion apparently. Mitchell turned his back long enough to get some clothes from the closet for her and she pulled a diaper on to her head. Silly girl!

My excellent and crafty sister made these vinyl letters for Audrey's room on her Cricut! I love how they turned out!

Audrey is pictured here with our neighbor and friend Lynn. It was Audrey's first trip to the zoo! We have an awesome free zoo here in Madison!

Caught red-handed!

Sitting up in her "big girl seat" We were reading stories!

This is the view she gave me on Wednesday when she rolled over for the first time!
THE END...haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new blog look! Mitchell, you should have cooked for us when you visited. :) Audrey is growing up so fast. Glad you guys are doing well.
-Claire

The Bergant Family said...

Very yummy looking dinner, Mitch. And Audrey is so cute and we still have hair envy over here. Ok, don't take this the wrong way, but she looks A LOT like Tyler to me. :) Weird. Maybe you ARE identical twins. Wish we could find out soon. . . .

Chris and Christina said...

is that a pumpkin on her bum? so stinkin' cute pj's :) she's getting so big!

Elli Morley said...

Audrey, shes so cute!