Sunday, August 22, 2010

All Grown Up

I feel like Audrey is so much more grown up today than even yesterday! She is learning so many new things lately and getting so much bigger! What a joy she brings to our lives! This last week my sister Eileen was in town (that deserves it's own post) and Eileen made Audrey laugh for the first time!! It was so adorable! Today she laughed again and I caught it on video! Also, Audrey is getting close to being able to roll over. She tries but her arms get in the way. She does, however, spin in bed. I put her in bed vertically and sometime during her sleep (or when she is awake playing in bed) she spins around facing horizontally. Funny kid. I think she is really proud of all of her tricks too. Audrey is such a happy girl and willingly gives out hugs and smiles!

She looks so chubby in this one! Here she is looking proud of herself after getting turned around 90 degrees in bed.

Audrey was so happy in Dad's arms this morning as we were getting ready for church.

How did my baby get so big so fast!?!


These are the videos of her laughing. Please try to ignore me as I say "Picaboo!" over and over. It was what was making her laugh and a mommy will do anything to make her baby laugh.

1 comment:

The Bergant Family said...

Oh my gosh, I want to kiss her cheeks like crazy and I'm not even her mamma!!! :) She is so beautiful. I am loving the little dress and sweet bow. I know, it goes so fast, huh!? Sometimes I look around at my brood and tell Leon, "How in the world did we go from nothing to this mass of humanity?" It is so fun to hear there little voices. So sweet.