Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Photo Upload

I have a few photos, not many stories. I thought I'd share what I have.

Friday night we went downtown to do some exploring on the University of Wisconsin- Madison campus. It's really big and apparently a big party school too. Got to have a picture with a cheese head!

We got some delicious ice cream at a wonderful little shop. Yum! We were standing in line and Mitchell says to me "did you read the nutrition facts?" I said "why would you ruin a perfectly delicious treat by doing that?" I see now why. Haha, it lived up to every accusation! Mmmm...

No post would be complete without pictures of Audrey. Here she is being cute. :)




Today was the first day she really interacted with a toy. Before I got out the camera she would shake the rattle then grin. So cute!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ok, cute baby (as always), funny picture of you plus cheese, and the ice cream sign is hysterical!! That makes me wish all the more that I had gone for that visit... what pregnant woman can pass up great ice cream?!
Oh dear... now I'm craving......

The Bergant Family said...

Cute pictures and videos! Audrey is so sweet. Can I have some of that ice cream? :)