Saturday, August 7, 2010

Crafty

Recently I decided that I would like to sew a quilt. I have sewn a few things before and I am getting more confident with my small (but growing!) skill set. I set out to find a cute quilt pattern that isn't just squares sewn together in straight lines, those are cute but I want more of a challenge! I found a nice looking pattern that isn't too hard! In my searching through MANY crafting blogs I am amazed at how many wonderfully creative and talented people are out there! Thank you crafty people for sharing your ideas! I'm not so good with original creativity but I can sure copy well! This is my new favorite blog! I'm "obsessed"!


Here are the fabrics I chose for my quilt! It will be a twin size bedspread type quilt for Audrey when she gets older.

2 comments:

Chris and Christina said...

love those colors! can't wait to see the finished product

Laura said...

So you're totally right. I looked at the blog and it looks really cool! I looked at it and thought (me, never having ever sewed in my life) oh maybe I COULD do that! Than I started reading and the words didn't make sense and I couldn't tell where she was cutting....so I changed my mind.