Sunday, August 22, 2010

Twinage

Courtesy of the UW (that is University of Washington, not Wisconsin) Tyler and I are soon to solve a long debated mystery. Are we fraternal or identical? Both Tyler and I recently submitted mouth swab samples to the UW Twin Registry, who in addition to sending junk mail about participating in studies for the rest of our lives, will kindly tell us if we fraternal or identical twins. Since I still list my parents address as my permanent address, she has gotten the results, and has forwarded them onto us. Soon we will be opening them and revealing the mystery! So make your vote now in the poll to the right. What do you think? If you'd like to be on Skype/conference call when we open them, let me know, and we'll work something out. Let the drum roll begin!
P.S. I'll soon add pictures of both Tyler and I so that you can think it over before you vote.

No comments: