Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Little Gymnast

This morning Audrey and I joined our friends Michelle and Jenna at a toddler gymnastics class! It was really fun! We practiced somersaults, walking and running while holding a hula hoop, sitting and standing on the balance beam, jumping, climbing, hanging on to a monkey bar and playing with bubbles! It was really fun!


Getting excited about bubbles!

Running!

Hi Jenna! You sure are cute!

Doesn't she look WAY too grown up!?!?

Audrey always likes to stay informed on current events. :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE this post! We sure had a good time, huh! I mean...the girls sure had a good time. =) I have got to get a copy of that picture of Jenna. I can never catch her smiling. Thanks for going with me!

Elli Morley said...

What a good idea, a toddler gym. love the last pic