Monday, June 15, 2009

Progress

So this little art project has been a lot of fun these past couple of days. Any of you who know me well will know that I always get crafty right around finals time. Apparently Spring Term is no exception! Haha. Don't worry though because in a week or so I will be back to my non-creative, art defunct self! Here is the progress so far...

As you can see there are 3 tiles that are still empty. That is mostly because I am rapidly running out of ideas!! Finals week must be approaching its end! If you can come up with any other ideas I appreciate it! The theme is obviously girly things. :)

These squares will be mounted on a canvas and I am going to cover it with a clear coat.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!! I wish I was crafty. Maybe we should do something crafty and fun for Lacey's room when you're here! :) CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!

Lisa C said...

Very cute! other girly things I can think of: lipstick/makeup, bows, cats, cupcake, strawberry, and you can never go wrong with another variety of flower! Don't know if that's much help....

The Bergant Family said...

So so Cute! Wow! How about a butterfly? Can't wait to see the end product!