Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Balmy 30 Degree Day, Perfect for the Water Park!

Today we celebrated Christmas Eve with a family outing to Mt. Olympus water park in the Wisconsin Dells! It was a blast! Of course, since it is the end of December and we are in Wisconsin (not Florida) the water park was indoor. I think it was better than the outdoor variety though because I didn't come home with a sunburn! Nor did I have to worry about my little fair skinned red head. It took Audrey a few minutes to get comfortable in the water but once she did it was all smiles and games. When we got out to dry off she even broke loose and ran back toward the pool! Once we were done being wet we changed and checked out the indoor amusement park too! I wasn't sure what Audrey would think of the carnival style rides but I was pleased that she LOVED them! She knows how to sign 'ride' and kept saying 'more ride please'! We stayed until almost 2 hours after her nap time and Audrey was angelic. What a fun day!

*My apologies for the low quality photos, they are all from my phone*



I don't look too scary with my pregnant belly in a swimsuit, right?


There she is with her roof, heating ducts and all!


The teacups were the favorite at the amusement park! We rode them until 2 out of the 3 of us were sick! The other one was just too cute to say no to!

  
Audrey figured out how to spin the cup, I'm pretty sure Mitchell was wishing he had brought along some Dramamine!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like SO much fun! We can't wait to use our Groupon later this week. =)