Thursday, December 23, 2010

This Baby Doesn't Want to be a Baby

I simply cannot believe how fast it seems that Audrey is growing up! She wants to do all things adult. She hates to be treated like a baby. Part of me is so proud of her for learning so quickly and so well but part of me would rather her stay my little snuggler forever! The one baby-like thing she still embraces without a hint of discontent is nursing. She will nurse as often as it's offered (even if she's not hungry) and she's really not that interested in solid food. She will, however, eat food if it comes from my plate on my fork! Haha, silly girl!

Yesterday she pulled herself up on a box and today she pulled herself up to the standing position on the chair. Doesn't she look so big!?!

In the evenings when Mitchell gets home from work the 2 loves of my life have play time together. I guess they were cold the other day because I found them having quiet activity time in bed. Audrey was trying to copy Daddy by examining her toy quietly next to him. I love to see them together!

This is just random cuteness. Silly sleeper!

Looks like I have a very special gift under my tree!

1 comment:

Elli Morley said...

Aww Audrey is so cute!