Friday, December 3, 2010

Not For the Weak of Stomach

The other night as I was brushing my teeth something caught my eye. I glimpsed something unfamiliar on the floor behind the toilet so I took a closer look and found that there were MUSHROOMS growing out from under the baseboard! GROSS!!

So I have to admit, I probably haven't been as diligent as I should be at sanitizing the floor behind the toilet all the time but I do clean around here! Mitchell says I'm not completely to blame. Actually when he took a closer look he found a slow leak where the tank sits on the toilet and there has been moisture collecting under there for a while. Mitchell was my hero when he got down there and took care of the unwanted fungi. I was worried about him breathing in unidentified spores so I got him to wear an N-95 mask while he was cleaning up. We are happy to report that our little shroom farm is no more!



No comments: