Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Welcome Fall!

On Saturday we went to a really cute pumpkin patch! Audrey had a blast and so did Mitchell and I! Redick and Reid seemed a little uninterested so they slept in the stroller the whole time. :)


This was like a sandbox but the "sand" was actually dried corn kernels. Audrey buried Daddy!

It seems like I am hardly ever in pictures and both Mitchell and I are almost never in pictures together!  Here we are trying to remedy that.

Reid decided to join us for this photo op. He's the cute little cow. 


Audrey was so cute on this pony ride! She got in the saddle and immediately started saying "ride horsey! FUN!" Every time she came around by the bench Mitchell and I were sitting on she would wave and say FUN!! That made it so worth the $1!




We brought a piece of the pumpkin patch home with us to our door step. It is our family represented in pumpkin form! Audrey even picked her own pumpkin, it has glitter and is a "princess" pumpkin.


1 comment:

Claire Roach said...

Looks like fun! I think that Melanie should have been the cow, though-I hear you're still nursing those twins. Awesome!