Friday, October 12, 2012

Halloween is coming!

Score! $7 Cinderella costume! 

Exhibit A: Pretty ugly ceramic pumpkins from Ross. 

Exhibit B: Add a little metallic spray paint and voila!

Mine look a little like the Pottery Barn version, right?
Redick- 4 months

Redick- 4 months
  
Reid- 4 months

Redick                                              Reid

Now that the boys can roll both directions they wrestle together! It is so cute! They are really starting to interact with toys and with each other! Redick is on the left on his tummy and Reid is on the right on his side.

4 comments:

Alison said...

I just love your family and seeing twins interact. It makes me so happy.

Paula said...

Love the pumpkins. Way to go! The kids are so cute.

Unknown said...

She is a perfect Cinderella! Way to go with the pumpkins, very nice. And of course, the twins look so sweet. I want to tickle them!

Michelle said...

You are super mom Melanie. I love your blog. It gives me hope for the future. I miss you!