Monday, July 2, 2012

Catch up time

I have some quiet time to blog today largely thanks to my awesome sister in law Jessinna! She has generously invited Audrey to spend a few days at her house. Audrey loves her cousins and I imagine they are having a great time! I miss her but I sure enjoyed sleeping in until 9:00am today and having lots of uninterrupted snuggle time with my boys. Anyway, shout out to Jess! Thanks!


The day after Eileen got here (before the babies were born) we took Eileen to see an outdoor theater production of the Wizard of Oz. It was cute and really fun to take Eileen out for her birthday. 


Audrey loves to join in with tummy time!

On Saturday we went to the Lehi City parade. Audrey absolutely loved it! For a 2 year old though, what's not to love!? There were horses, firetrucks, and people throwing candy! Haha.








This was our ward's float. It turned out so cute!


Look at this handsome little boy! Reid, 3 weeks old.

Mitchell finished the play kitchen the weekend before the boys were born and it turned out so cute! Audrey loves it! She calls it her "new kitchen" and shows it off to everyone who comes over to visit.  


She has hooks for her aprons and loves to come downstairs and cook. 


2 comments:

Claire Roach said...

That's a good lookin' kitchen, Mitchell! I just love looking at your pictures of the twins. They are already changing so much!

Lynn said...

So cute! Summer and Audrey will have so much fun cooking for us! Can you believe we'll be there in less than a month!!! I can't wait! We are going to be nailing down some plans and a timeline this week, so I'll be texting you to see what looks good. Talk to you soon!