Monday, April 11, 2011

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...

...Plenty of sunshine headed our way...

I think I can finally say...SPRING IS HERE!!! We had a couple of false alarms along the way but I think (hopefully) we are in the safe zone now! Yesterday was 80 degrees!! It was a bit windy but 80 degrees! Woo hoo! I went for a 6.5 mile run on Saturday and enjoyed the warm sunshine. It's about time for my legs to get some sun, they are WHITE! Audrey has loved being able to play outside on warm days too! Hooray for spring!

Girl on a mission

Hi everyone!



2 comments:

Elli Morley said...

Wow 80 degrees? Thats a cute spring dress on a cute little girl you have there. :)

Michelle said...

Yea for Spring! It seems so much sweeter in Wisconsin than in any other state I've lived in! Enjoy playing outside!