Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Photo Feature

Having lunch with Daddy at work

Just a little photo shoot after Audrey's bath. I know some people wont care about seeing dozens of pictures of my baby but I'm trying to keep the grandmas and great grandmas well supplied.


Pretty baby!

Her hair just keeps getting redder and redder! Thank you Kitty for that gene!


"Ooh! Toes!"

This was really funny. Audrey was sitting in her highchair and I gave her one of her teething toys from the fridge. It was cold in her mouth and she pulled it out and slammed it on her tray. Then she proceeded to give it quite the lecture about being so cold! I was dying laughing!

3 comments:

Bev Tracy said...

That is awesome. I like the loving look at the towel and then the what for to the teether.
She is beautiful!

Lindsey H said...

Cute pictures! I love her thick wisp of hair in the front. :)

The Bergant Family said...

Keep them coming! She's way too cute to not take a bunch of pictures of. Still looks like our side of the fam! :)