Friday, July 30, 2010

2 month stats

Audrey is now 2 months old! Actually, closer to 2 and a half months now! She is doing so well! Of all her new tricks my favorite is her smile! The first time she smiled I hovered over her with the camera for the next 30 minutes trying to get her to do it again! It is so cute! She also grabs on to things now, especially my hair- ouch! She still loves tummy time and can hold her head and legs up at the same time. It kind of looks like a superman stance. Our new pediatrician was impressed when she saw how strong Audrey's legs are and how much control she has over her neck. Maybe she'll be a marathon runner someday with those strong legs! That's my girl! She has started "talking" or cooing so much! Yesterday morning she woke up at 4:00am and was talking from her bed so loud! You would have thought she was lecturing a huge crowd or something! She makes really good eye contact and loves to look around at everything she can see. We are loving watching her grow up and change so quickly!

Last week Audrey and I left Mitchell home alone and ran off to California. Audrey was able to meet her great grandparents on my side, her grandpa, aunts, uncles, great aunts and great uncles, cousins and so many other friends! It was a great time! A highlight of the trip was having portraits taken of the girls! My mom, sisters and niece Summer along with Audrey and I had a lot of fun with this photo shoot. It was a great trip but we are happy to be home. Poor Mitchell almost didn't make it with both of his girls gone.



We are loving Madison so far! We are all settled in to our new apartment and we like it. Our ward at church is so wonderful too! The ward is loaded full of young families with one or two kids so we fit right in! Mitchell is doing well at the new job too. For the first several months he is in training and has a lot of classes and tests to take. Today he found out he passed the second test!!

Oh I almost forgot...here are Audrey's 2 month stats:

Height: 24" (89th percentile)
Weight: 11lb 10.3oz (53rd percentile)
Head Circumference: 38.4cm (24th percentile)

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Sounds like you guys are doing great. :)

Kim said...

The fact that her head is in the 24th percentile makes me realize how big Sam's head actually is. Haha. She is so cute! I'm sorry we missed you guys. The last couple of weeks have been nuts, but I'm glad you are adjusting well in Wisconsin!!

The Bergant Family said...

Tall and skinny!!! No surprise there! :) She's so cute. Great pictures of you all. I am so glad that you are loving it there. I'd love to see some pictures of Madison and your neighborhood, etc. I've heard that it is a great place!