Sunday, August 12, 2012

2 Months!

Today the boys are 2 months old! They have grown a lot and are getting so fun! This week Reid started smiling intentionally. One morning Audrey was holding him and he made eye contact with her and smiled and started to coo. It was sweet seeing my kids interact with each other. I'm sure it will just get increasingly more fun...until the sweet interactions turn to fights that is. Haha!   

"I was planned" "I was a surprise"

Reid 2 months

Redick 2 months

Reid 2 months

Reid                                              Redick

Today I completed my 28th year! It's been a great day!

P.S. from Mitchell. Audrey has learned to say "Come on Daddy" anytime she wants me to do something. It's irresistible. I've been whipped by a two-year-old.



3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I GET TO HOLD THOSE BABIES IN 9 DAYS!!!! Can't wait to see them!! Happy birthday once again... 28 looks great on you!
And Mitchell, Mike welcomes you to the club! He's completely whipped by 2 little girls! Michayla's trade mark is grabbing Mike by the finger and saying "Daddy, follow me!" and leading him into the play room. She also INSISTS on hugs and kisses before he leaves and gets her feelings very hurt if he should forget. The baby doll must get the same treatment as well. Ahhh girls are such fun!

katie said...

You're doing a great work, Melanie! The boys look adorable in their pictures. I was just looking back at a post about my girls this time last year, and there were videos of them cooing... sweetest thing! What a wonderful time for you.
And, happy birthday!
Hugs,
katie

Michelle said...

Congrats on making it 2 months! The boys are super cute! Congrats. And Happy Birthday again!!