Monday, March 28, 2011

Random Pictures

I have a few random pictures I just want to post so I'll know where to find them later.

Mitchell built this gorgeous handcrafted toy box! It's beautiful!


First braid, inspired by Audrey's cousin Miriam

I can stand up all by myself!

Audrey likes to play peek a boo with anything she can hide behind. The tablecloth? Yes! I love her little pointed toe. Will she be a ballerina like her grandma Kitty?

Only in the last week or so have I given Audrey toys in the bath. I used to be afraid she would slip and not be able to sit steadily. She's very stable now and loves bath time even more than before! This picture kind of shows all 4 of her teeth too!

2 comments:

Bev Tracy said...

What a big girl. She is beautiful, and adorable, and obviously very talented, and sweet and oh so many more things.

Elli Morley said...

Aww :))