Sunday, October 11, 2009

What would you do?...


What would you do if you harvested your garden one Saturday morning and this is what you got? That would be a LOT of sandwiches and salads for just 2 people!

We decided to make delicious salsa!! Mitchell and I worked on slicing, dicing and mincing all of the fresh veggies together and this is what it looked like. We borrowed a canner and ended up canning 5 quarts of salsa! We kept another 2 quarts fresh in the refrigerator too! It is sure yummy!



4 comments:

Lindsey said...

What I would I do? I would send some of that fresh and delicious salsa to my wonderful best friend in Arlington, TX. That's what I would do!

The Bergant Family said...

Ditto!!!! I'd give some to my closest sister-in-law who loves your cooking! Looks great!

Elli Morley said...

cool

Anonymous said...

Yum, yum, yum! How fun to have such a great harvest. I remember salsa and chips being one of the only things that I could eat when I was pregnant with Jack. So maybe you're going to have a boy. :)
-Claire