Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm Proud of my Brother!



I have to say that I am so proud of my brother! He rocks! This year marks a decade of competitive running for him and he is doing great! He is running on a scholarship at BYU and recently finished his cross country season and is ready and rarin' for indoor track season to start! I was fortunate to be able to watch him run in a race last Friday and he was smokin'! The race was at Utah Valley University and he took 5th place overall! He looked strong and finished great! Great work James!

3 comments:

Lisa C said...

Wow, its been a long time since I've seen James. He's so grown up! Congrats to him for all the track success!

Lindsey said...

Holy cow! I refuse to believe that that is James!! I guess I haven't seen him in a while (ok, 4 years!) either. Congrats to him!!!

The Bergant Family said...

Wow! Your family is amazing. I'd love to see you run sometime. Let us know when you have your next big race!